The fourth annual Cleveland Home + Remodeling Expo kicks off today at the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland. Meet with hundreds of experts under one roof, be inspired by the latest design trends and leave with the knowledge you need to get started on your next renovation or home improvement project.
Opening day highlights include:
- Sherwin-Williams Day. Stop by your local Sherwin-Williams store to get free admission tickets for opening day. Find your local Sherwin-Williams store.
- Serena Appiah, the Marketplace Events’ 2016 Home + Garden Trendsetter of the Year, appears on the Main Stage at 5PM. She is a mother of three boys and has been helping folks decorate, improve and maintain their homes on a DIY budget since 2010. She’s not afraid to use power tools and wants to make sure you aren’t either. Come learn new ideas, from repurposing DIY projects to power tools and more, all without breaking the bank!
- The Design Lodge, a 1,400-square-foot custom-built feature from Weaver Barns and Weaver Furniture, will include the year’s latest trends in design and décor. Whether looking to redo a room or an entire home, the Design Lodge has something for everyone looking for inspiration on furniture, accessories and lighting. Visitors also won’t want to miss the great ideas in the kitchen and bathroom by Harlequin Design Studio or the great rustic-style landscaping ideas from Masterscape LLC.
- Kinley Studio and Northeast Ohio artist Shaun Kinley invites visitors to leave their mark on the Expo by adding a personal touch to a communal Cleveland-themed art piece featured at the Expo.
- Help a great cause by bidding in one of two silent auctions. Local design experts and DIY bloggers have upcycled items of their choice for the Drab to Fab feature and silent auction to benefit Habitat for Humanity of Summit County. Local celebrities have also designed a bird house for the Home Tweet Home feature and silent auction to benefit the Ronald McDonald House of Cleveland. Bid on your favorite!
Get your show tickets online today
or stop by any Sherwin-Williams location for your free opening day admission tickets.
HUNTINGTON CONVENTION CENTER OF CLEVELAND
MARCH 24 - 26, 2017o